In this world of overly complicated expensive electronics that have found their way into the golfing community with an array of devices that were not only hard to use, but also hard to see and in some instances inconvenient to carry, there was a need for a simple product that would not only “tell” you what you wanted but was small, light weight and at a fraction of the cost. This is why GoGolfGPS was created.
Lower your score!
- GoGolf is wireless and audible… no need to look at your phone display.
- Clip GoGolf GPS to your glasses, visor, or cap.
- No more guessing… just tap the side of GoGolf GPS for exact distance to the center of the green and/or distance of your last shot…from anywhere on the course.
- GoGolf GPS teaches you to trust with confidence the distance you can hit your clubs.
- Over 30,000 courses supported and in 35 languages
- The free GoGolf GPS app, with its interactive map, lets you see distances to hazards, etc…check it out at the App Store or Google Play!
- Your GoGolf GPS has the ability to play your music. Jam to some music as you warm up on the course.
- If you don't have Bluetooth in your vehicle, GoGolf GPS can act as a speaker to provide you directions for your map apps on your phone.
Retails for $89.99
Specifications and Features
- Bluetooth 4.0
- A2DP & AVRCP Profiles
- 8 Ohm Micro Speaker
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery
- Recharge time about one hour from fully depleted. USB Charging Dongle included
- Approximately five 18 hole rounds on full charge
- Micro-USB port with water resistant and dust cover
- Entire unit water resistant
- LED indicates unit on, ready to pair, charging
- Tones indicate unit on/off when not connected to Bluetooth
- Multifunction button on side turns unit ON/OFF, pairs and gives distances to center of the green and/or last shot.
- Tee button on top advances to next or previous hole
- Two included clips will fit different applications…glasses, caps, clothing, etc
- Very small, light weight and durable (weighs just under 1/3 oz)